This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Laura.

• Author
     creativeproject
    Participant

Hi, could you guys help me with my layout. I want to publish my website on which I work for months but I still have some problems. I’m not good in html and I tried everything I can to fix it but I can’t.
    The problem is that 3 buttons (Add Friend, Public Message, Private Message) are on bottom from the profile picture. It should be on the right side so it will look much better. I don’t know what is the reason of this problem.

It’s the website:
    http://www.chrzescijanskarandka.pl/members/tomek/

and it’s how it should look like:
    http://seventhqueen.com/demo/sweetdatewp/members/mark-del-carpio/

Can anyone help me please?
    Jan

Laura

Hello, i see it fine, did you resolve the issue? What was the problem?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

creativeproject
    Participant

Yes, i resolved it by doing new configuration and this time it’s correct. I have no idea what was the reason of this problem. Thanks for concern.

mike1
    Participant

Hi, I have the same problem, the buttons are appearing underneath the profile pictures, when they should be on the right. Can you help please?

Laura

Hello @mike1 , please open a new topic about the issue 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?