This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Laura.

• Author
     infodale
    Participant

Hi!
    I updated my wordpress to version 5.0 and an inconvenience appeared. When a user closes or leaves, he does not return to the initial page as usual, rather he stays in it but with the session closed halfway. I was reviewing the “miscellaneous” redirection options in the setup but there is no way to fix it. Could you please help me?
    Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, sorry i did not understand, if you prefer i can speak spanish 🙂
    So the user leaves the session, and instead of being redirected he stays at the same page?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

infodale
    Participant

Hola Laura,

Gracias por tu ayuda. Cuando un usuario se encuentra en la página de su perfil y desea salir del website seleccionando la opción “salir” desde el menú, el programa no regresa a la página inicial, permanece en la página del perfil como te muestro en las capturas de pantalla.
    Antes de que suceda este problema, yo seleccionaba “Salir” desde el menú superior y el programa procedía a cerrar la sesión y llevarme a la página inicial, ahora eso no sucede como te comento.

Gracias por tu apoyo.

infodale
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hola, prueba con este plugin https://es.wordpress.org/plugins/login-and-logout-redirect/

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

infodale
    Participant

Hola, probé pero todo permanece igual.

Laura

Hola, podrias compartir acceso admin para poder revisarlo?

infodale
    Participant

Hola Laura,
    He conseguido una forma de derivar el cierre de sesión, de todas formas mil gracias.

Dios te bendiga.

Laura

Me alegro de que se haya solucionado 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?