This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     sharmstr

Hey guys,

You have your post grid set to use the ‘alternate style’, making the left border white. Maybe this is how you want it, but at first glance I thought there was an alignment issue with the image.

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Catalin

Hello,

I see your point… you can add this to your style.css file:

COPY CODE

section.alternate-color .masonry-listing .post-content 
    { 
    border: 0; 
    }

section.alternate-color .masonry-listing .post-title 
    {
        margin-left: -10px;
    }

let me know if this works for you.

Thank you,
    catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     sharmstr

Sorry I wasn’t more clear. All you have to do is change it to use “main style” instead of “alternate style”.

I really wasnt looking for a solution for myself. I was letting you guys know that you’re demo could look better if you make the change on your site. 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Catalin

thank for that. 🙂

Abe
    Keymaster

we adjusted that 🙂

thanks

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?