This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     tjtigers14
    Participant

On my posts (http://www.randomstudentdrugtesting.com/niacin-drug-test/) there spacing on the left side I don’t want. I attached a picture of it. How do I get rid of this?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

Done, check now.

I’ve disabled the post meta in single post page from here : http://www.randomstudentdrugtesting.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=kleo_options&tab=4 | Display post meta in Single post page -> OFF

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     tjtigers14
    Participant

Awesome, thanks.

tjtigers14
    Participant

Also, I tried to create a new ticket, but it doesn’t work…can you please help me with this:

If you go to this page and click the “more then one week” or “less then one week” buttons you’ll notice that it cuts off the top of that section. This is cause of the top menu bar is dropping down after you star to scroll. I was thinking of adding an offset, but then that would create too much space for mobile because the menu doesn’t follow/stick to the top. Is there a way I can set it so it uses the menu as the limiter…then for mobile it uses the top? Or maybe an offset, but have it so it doesn’t use the offset for when it goes mobile.

Radu

Hi,

Unfortunately i’ve cannot reproduce the issue that you have described.

But you can set a CSS value only of mobiles from example :

COPY CODE

@media (max-width: 600px) {

.facet_sidebar { display: none; }

}

Replace .facet_sidebar { display: none; } with your desired rules.

In that way you can adjust the padding only for mobiles.

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     tjtigers14
    Participant

OK. Is there anyway I could have the javascript stop at the dropdown menu?

Radu

Please add this css to your wp-admin -> theme options -> general settings -> quick css

COPY CODE

section#testclear-synthetic-urine {
        padding-top: 35px;
    }

If you press again to that button “more then one week” the content will be shown on.

Let me know if is ok.

Cheers

Radu

tjtigers14
    Participant

Right but the reason I ask is cause the mobile will have a lot of space now if I do this.

Radu

Hi,

You can control the section padding on mobile view with this css

COPY CODE

@media (max-width: 600px) {

section#testclear-synthetic-urine {
    	    padding-top: 35px !important;
    	}

}

Replace 35px with your value.

Css will be added here : wp-admin -> theme options -> general settings -> quick css

Cheers

Radu

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?