This topic has 10 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     savvycs
    Participant

Hi

I’ve discovered that my theme is displaying sideways on an iPad in Safari.

The responsiveness is OK on iPhone and when testing in browser on desktop – so I don’t know why this is happening.

Picture attached.

Thanks

Corey

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

Please let me know what version of IOS have the ipad

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     savvycs
    Participant

The comment from the person I know, who notified me is running iOS 8 still.

But there’s been a few comments, but I haven’t heard anything from people with other tablets – I’ll check.

Radu

Hi,

Ok thank you we will investigate this, if you have additional information to this please write it here.

Cheers

Radu

savvycs
    Participant

Hi Radu

I posted on one of our FB groups to ask people, so I could confirm reports I’ve have received.

Various tablets and phones OK.

The problem seems to be Safari on iOS8.

One person had iOS8.3 and I got them to upgrade and it was fine. 2 More reports have been from users with iPad2 – so perhaps they can’t upgrade to iOS9?

Thanks
    Corey

Andrei

Thanks for all the info, we’ll try to find an iOS8 device to test with it.

I’ll let you know when I’ll have any news on it.
    Cheers

Andrei

The issue in you case most probably is because you didn’t cleared your cache, the code that I get when I inspect your site is not relevant to our last theme version, so please try to clear all your caches.

A fix for older version would be to use this css:

COPY CODE

.kleo-page { -webkit-flex-direction: column; }

In versions equal or bigger than 4.0.3 there’s no use to use this css code, as it might even break your layout.

Let me know how it went.

Cheers

savvycs
    Participant

OK – so I noticed that there have been some updates. I still have version 4.0

I have my purchase credentials entered – why are updates not appearing in my dashboard for automatic update?

I had to do the update to 4.0 manually too.

savvycs
    Participant

Could this separate issue of the “POST” button and drop down menu in Activity not working also be taken care of in the updates?

http://screencast.com/t/h52uZduVUq

Andrei

Hi,

You could try to re-generate your api key from your theme forest account and update the theme update credentials in theme options, that’s the only thing that might stop the updates from working.

I recommend you to update to 4.0.4, update all related plugins, be sure you clear all your caches and let me know if you still have any issues.

Cheers

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?