This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author
     szmek9
    Participant

Hi,

On my site the let it snow effect is not working just for one section, it works for the whole page.

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

When I check your site using the URL provided I can see that you’re using the ‘Galaxy Particles’ effect and not ‘Let It Snow’. If the error appears on a different page please let me know the URL.

Also how are you activating the effect? If it is via Theme Options this will effect all pages and all content.

If this effect is enabled in a single row via WP Bakery (formerly Visual Composer) then please let me know which page as well as updating this ticket with admin credentials so that I may take a closer look.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

szmek9
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I have looked into this for you and I can’t seem to find an immediate or obvious cause for it. I will refer this ticket to a developer who will be in touch with you as soon as possible to assist with your issue, Monday to Friday, East Europe Time.

Thank you for your patience,

Kieran.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Radu

Hi,

Sorry for the delay.. i had some personal problems

Please replace this file content : wp-content/plugins/k-elements/shortcodes/shortcodes.php
    with content of this one : https://pastebin.com/raw/6cf6iMU3

Will be fixed in next theme update

Cheers
    R

szmek9
    Participant

thanks, it worked.

Hope that everything is solved with your problems.

szmek9
    Participant

http://www.projektowaniebim.pl/
    Unfortunately it applies only to the part of the column now.

Radu

It applies only to the parent

If you want to snow to entire image you will have to remove that paddling and to add GAP to make space instead of padding

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?