This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     juandias
    Participant

Hi, i need to let the visits comment in my post without need register, i try to set from wordpress settings, but still ask for login.

Also, i want to let the comments auto approved, because i don’t have time for approve the comments everyday.

Thanks.

sharmstr

I just tested with the attached settings and it did not ask me to login when commenting on posts and pages.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     juandias
    Participant

I have the same setting, but ask me to login for comment. (when im logout)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     juandias
    Participant

Say: You must be login for comment…

sharmstr

Perhaps you have to clear your cache or cdn if you have it. Maybe there’s a plugin causing that. It shouldnt be kleo related because it works fine on all my sites. You can test that by temporarily enabling the WP 2015 theme.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

juandias
    Participant

So, Kleo don’t have any option for close comments?

sharmstr

No. Its all controlled by WP. The only thing kleo has is the ability to turn on comments for pages.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?