This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     Laurent_C
    Participant

I add envira gallery and Kleo lightbox open and I got 2 lightbox : bad for visitor !

How can I do to disable Kleo lightbox ?

I put in function php the line :

remove_action( ‘wp_head’, ‘rsd_link’ );

no effect

Thank you for your help

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Sorry to hear you’re having issues with Envira Gallery you can disable the lightbox used by kleo by going to Theme Options > Miscellaneous > Scroll to: Disable Magnific popup for blog gallery.

You should also remove the snippet you placed in functions.php file unless you want to turn off Really Simple Discovery.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Laurent_C
    Participant

Thank you for your dynamism !
    Always an answer to show your professionalism !
    You solve my problem 🙂

Kieran_SQ

Hey, that’s great to hear @Laurent_C 🙂

If you like the theme or the support you have received please leave us a review on ThemeForest – every review really helps us.

https://themeforest.net/user/seventhqueen/portfolio

Thanks,

Kieran.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?