This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Abe.

• Author
     freeriders58
    Participant

Hello and thank you in advance for your reply,

I installed the plugin and Rtmedia I posted photos rtMedia in the “photo” tab of user profile (screen-01).

So far no problem. But when I click on the pictures is the lightbox base that is used to enlarge the photo(screen-02).

How to whether lightbox Rt media that is used (facebook style : screen-03)?

Sorry if I was not clear enough, and sorry if this question is not for you;-)

thank you very much in advance,

sincerely,

Samuel

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

I see what you mean and that happens only when clicking the images from the right side of the profile image. Right now that is the way it should be but we will see if we can make it just like rtmedia in next updates

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

freeriders58
    Participant

Thank you for your reply. I’ll wait for the update then 🙂

Good luck,

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, we have completed this and will be available in next theme version. Current version is 2.6.2

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?