This topic has 16 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     alexlim91
    Participant

Hi,

I had install the buddyboss plugin but there are some error happen with kleo theme.
    1) why “favourite” button is “like” button can i change the favourite button to like button?
    2) beside that, as you can see from my website everytime i click favourite button/like button it got show the “you like this” but the position is no correct this message should be at below the comment button no at below the line.

When i change to other theme, this 2 problem will not happen but when i change back to kleo then this 2 problem show up again

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, the star button is not from your likes plugin, its from the theme, does your plugin support to have a button in activity?

The you like this text can be moved up by css, could you share a link of your site and a test user? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi Laura,

I got try other like plugin but everytime install then it show me the favourite button.
    do you have any code that can the favourite button to like button?

Thanks

alexlim91
    Participant

Hello,

Are you there?

I still looking for the solution

Laura

Hello, i’m sorry but i do not understand what you want, could you explain a bit more?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi Laura,

Currently my website got install one plugin call “Buddyboss wall” plugin, this plugin will help me to change my favourite button to like button. But after I install this plugin, the favourite button no change then I try to activate other theme, the favourite button change to like button then when i change back to kleo theme the favourite button could not change. I got ask the plugin developer they said is the theme problem.

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support lever who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi,

Can make it faster. Because until now i havent get any solution for that favourite button problem. Please make it faster

alexlim91
    Participant

Hello? I waiting from support team

derddy
    Participant

@alexlim91 Did you get BubbyBoss Wall to work? I would love to use that myself but anything involving a like option messes up Kleo as Kleo has templates and CSS which isn’t considered by the plugin developers.

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi Derddy,

I got install the buddyboss plugin in my website but now what i facing is the favourite button (star button) in kleo theme didnt change to like button after i install the buddyboss plugin.

Laura

Hello, the button you are talking about is not the same as kleo favorite button, thats why it doesnt change, right now there is not an integration for buddyboss, and the theme favorite button is not the same as buddyboss like button, they are different buttons, and theme compatibility with the plugin right now, as i said, is not avaible.
    Does the plugin come with integration documentation? If you bought it they should provide you support to integrate it.

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi Laura,

If i using other theme the favourite change to like. But why when i change back to kleo it change back to favourite. So i think this the kleo theme function. I only want the word of favourite or the favourite button (star) change to (like icon) only.

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi Laura,

How is the process now? Please let me know.

alexlim91
    Participant

Hello????

alexlim91
    Participant

Please give feedback.

Thanks

Andrei

@alexlim91, please try to be a little bit more patient, opening several topics for the same issue or replying to it once a few hours won’t help at all.

I’m sure Laura will help you as soon as possible.

Cheers

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?