This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     msattolo
    Participant

Hi
    Is there any way to integrate the “like” button (heart) from Kleo and Geodirectory? If I work on a custom homepage, calling geodirectory post, the like button it gets is the Kleo one, but showing from the Geodir widget, brings the Geo one.
    I would need to bring the Geo like for any situation.
    thank you
    Miriam

msattolo
    Participant

Actually, for Geodir is the “favorite” button, and collects favorites in the Members page.

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support lever who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

msattolo
    Participant

Hi, any news on this ticket?
    Also, I want to know if it is possible to bring the “featured” tag from geodirector, to the different theme posts styles (performed by the visual composer). I am trying to use the kleo layouts and integrating with geodirectory.
    Kind regards
    Miriam

Andrei

Hi,

Unfortunately you can’t mix the geo directory “featured listings” feature with the kleo post like feature, they are slightly different.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?