This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by dsniche.

• Author
     dsniche
    Participant

I currently only have one type of membership and that is free. All members can upload one profile picture now. I’m planning to introduce premium membership that allows members to upload up to 5 extra pictures each.

How do I do this?

I have Paid Memberships Pro set up and I know members can upload extra pictures using rtMedia, but how do I make it work the way I want it to?

I see rtMedia has premium add-ons like “Restrictions” to limit the amount of media upload and “Membership” to set the limits based on membership level. But it doesn’t seem like rtMedia can pull membership data from Paid Memberships Pro. And I want to use Paid Memberships Pro to handle the membership instead of rtMedia because I want to add other premium features too.

Help?

Thanks in advance!

Laura

Hello, i do not know if they have an integration with pmpro, i would ask at their forums. But you can use the Sweetdate feature at Sweetdate > Memberships to make rtmedia only available for membership level

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

dsniche
    Participant

You’re right, I just saw the option to restrict rtMedia. I missed that before. Thanks Laura, that’s the perfect solution.

dsniche
    Participant

Oh, by the way, how can I make the rtMedia photos appear up in the main profile area at the top of the profile page like in the demo?

Laura

Hello, can you share a screenshot?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

dsniche
    Participant

The way “About” and “My Photos” are shown at the top.

Sorry! Had no idea the link was for the main demo page.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, check at Sweetdate > Buddypress > BP Profile tabs 🙂

dsniche
    Participant

Thank you! 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?