This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Laura.

• Author
     gfisch
    Participant

Hello
    I am aware that I can limit access for paying  via Sweet Theme Editor when Paid Membership Pro members is activated.
    I would like to get ideas if the following would be possible – maybe with custom coding.

Members should be able to upload x-rated photos. Those will be tagged by the admin.
    Members should be able to watch THEIR x-rated photos but not those of others, unless they are paying for a membership.

Any ideas how that could be accomplished?
    Thanks
    Andreas

Laura

Hello, well, right now there is not away to do this, you could check rtmedia addons like album privacy https://rtmedia.io/docs/addons/ and maybe contact them about that, the album could be the x rated one, and they could buy it, but as you said, it requires custom development

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

gfisch
    Participant

Thanks for the tips. I will think about it more after the beta test when I start working on the monetization part. This will take some months. I want to build the community first.

Regards
    Andreas

Laura

Understood 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?