This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     steffler
    Participant

Hello,

in default links are on the headline of posts just on text.

How can i change the link on the images?

Thanks!

sharmstr

The images in the carousel ARE linked to the post if its an image post. If its a slider, video, etc… then will bring up the lightbox or play the video: http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/posts-carousel/

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

raniele
    Participant

Hello @Sharmstr
    Sorry to bump into this thread, I think I need some direction to show up video in sliders just the way they look in the link you posted above.

If I add the video to the custom post type I am using it appears in the post content but not in the slider. the attachments should clarify what I am trying to achieve and what I see instead.
    Any clue will be veru welcome.
    Thanks in advance

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

The videos only show up if the following is true

1 – The post format = video
    2 – The video link has been added to Theme General Settings > Media.

So…

1 – By default custom post types do not have WP post format meta box. Do a google search to add it.
    2 – Kleo only adds the Theme General Settings metaboxes to Pages, Posts and Portfolios. Do a search here for adding the metaboxes to your custom post type. Its been discussed.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?