This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Abe.

• Author
     johnwerun
    Participant

Hi guys,

Is there a way I can create a link within the text of my site that pulls up the contact form when clicked? As in the contact form that sits in the bottom right hand corner?

Thanks in advance,

John.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, You can put to the element this class that should trigger the contact form open: kleo-quick-contact-link
    Example:

COPY CODE

<a class="kleo-quick-contact-link" href="#" onclick="return false;">Click me</a>

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

johnwerun
    Participant

Thanks for your reply.

Apologies, I’m a complete rookie – haven’t managed to get this working.

I’m trying to embed the link in a pop-up marker on WP google maps plug-in (see pic). I’ve pasted the code you provided into the marker, and it appears, but the formatting is weird (grey background etc.) and the link itself doesn’t work.

Any help much appreciated, thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, Try it in another way then 🙂

This is the link to use in the content:

COPY CODE

<a href="#">Contact form click</a>

Add this code in footer.php just before wp_footer() line:

COPY CODE

<script type="text/javascript">
    jQuery("body").on('click', '.my-contact-btn', function() {
    	jQuery('#kleo-quick-contact').toggle(); 
    	return false;
    });
    </script>

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

johnwerun
    Participant

Sorry, this still isn’t working. The contact form does not appear when the link is clicked.

I just want to make sure it’s clear that I’m trying to make this happen from within a pop-up marker on WP google maps plug-in; not sure if this changes the approach required.

Thanks again,

John.

Abe
    Keymaster

Can you try the last code without adding it to the google map marker because in my test it worked? Then if it doesn’t then you probably haven’t added it right

---

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?