This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     tdarnold
    Participant

Can I add a link to the menu that goes to the place where one can edit their profile?

http://internationalmillionairematch.com/members/tdarnold/profile/edit/group/2/

tdarnold
    Participant

This link goes to a specific username in the link

Laura

Hello, you can use Buddypress Menu plugin 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

jsw548
    Participant

I would like to do this to and I don’t think that or a comparable plugin exists that is still being updated.

I just want to put this in the menu or in page “Edit my Profile”

Thanks
    David

Laura

Hello, actually Buddypress Menu plugin does that. If its not a good options you could hire a developer 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

jsw548
    Participant

Hi Laura

This is what I was asking for: https://buddypress.org/support/topic/put-edit-my-profile-link-in-sidebar/

The question now is what template files to edit. Please see the attached screenshot. I would like to place the edit profile link at 1. and other links or text at 2. & 3. on the mockup.

Could you please tell me which template files I should edit. I will first copy them to the child theme.

Thanks very much
    David

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, i would say member-header.php and you can find the others at /wp-content/themes/kleo/buddypress/members/single

jsw548
    Participant

/wp-content/themes/kleo/buddypress/members/single

Thanks, Laura but that is this is the sweetdate theme forum. The above is for kleo. What would be the file for Sweetdate?

Thanks
    David

Laura

Hello, sorry, its quite the same /wp-content/themes/sweetdate/members/single

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?