This topic has 10 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author

Tagged: 

Roger
    Participant

Love Kleo… but love to know how I could implement linkedin login as well as facebook since I am working on a professional community and login with linkedin is more condusive to me.. or even implementing login radius?

kalgary1
    Participant

+ This…

Catalin

Hello,

Please take a look at this link:

http://developer.linkedin.com/documents/sign-linkedin

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Roger
    Participant

catalin, i have been reading into it.. i am considering hiring some one to implement it… my only concern it will be overridden when you do an update.

Catalin

Hello,

You should specify to the developer that should do the code not to be overwritten by theme updates.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Splendor
    Participant

Use this plugin, works great! The developer can also make customization for you. http://wordpress.org/plugins/super-socializer/

Abe
    Keymaster

Thanks for the info @Splendor

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

minh_nguyen84
    Participant

Super-socializer is a great plugin but how do I add it to the login popup? Please see attachment. I am only able to see the Facebook login banner that came as a default to kleo.

How can I add in linkedin, twitter, and GooglePlus? I have created APP ID for all of them. With super-socializer I can only have on my comments, posts, and pages.

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

The plugin should come with a shortcode to generate the buttons so you should add them to the popup template located in page-parts/general-popups.php

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

ninety83
    Participant

Did any one manage to get this to work. i added the shortcode at the bottom of the login and it didnt show up?

Abe
    Keymaster

If you add it in the login widget then it should show. test it by adding any text, etc

---

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?