This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Laura.

• Author
     allenlinw
    Participant

I am trying to create a serious dating site where

1. users are required to register with their Linkedin account and

2. each member will have their Linkedin Badge displayed on their profile pages.

I have managed to insert Linkedin login button with this plugin and got it running successfully with default settings:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/oa-social-login/

I have also created an extra required profile field called “Linkedin Profile URL” but I am stuck at retrieving profile URL from the mentioned plugin and automatically store it into the extra profile field I created. I am sure that this field is available as part of Linkedin basic login data, but at this point I don’t know how your code behaves when an extra field is created and even what the variable is called and where to modify the code to make the most sense.

There are some support document on the plugin’s website but doesn’t seem to specifically address my concerns:

https://docs.oneall.com/plugins/guide/social-login-wordpress

What I am trying to achieve here is probably not covered by your support service, but would be nice if you can give some pointers/guidance. Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, to automatically store that information you would need to contact the plugin author as we do not know how its made, i am not sure of how to do it but maybe the author has a solution for this issue 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?