This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by cbdesign.

• Author
     cbdesign
    Participant

Hi when I included a text link – the link is showing up in gray (before hover) instead of a darker gray #444444 – like in theme options. Now it’s showing light gray. What is the problem? Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Since you have caching enabled, you need to make sure you flush your cache after every change.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

cbdesign
    Participant

🙂 Thank you! That helped!

I changed the text now on home page to regular (no Lead Content) because I think all font style should be the same and for some reason we couldn’t get the regular Lato font (regular weight – it was either showing up light or bold) … Anyway on the home page all looks the same except for bottom 2 sections – and fonts styles are the same? The bottom 2 sections – Recent News (with paragraph text) and Testimonial text – is showing in Lato Light – not the regular font that’s showing on the other paragraph text? See home page – http://fdb.849.myftpupload.com

cbdesign
    Participant

I might change a couple lines back to Lead Content – but I still want to know why the white text on photo is showing up light bigger (like Lead Content) when it’s not lead conctent? thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?