This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     jelino
    Participant

When using Chrome of Firefox on a PC, the top level links of the menu which have sub-items, as well as the links from the social menu, are not working (click results in no action). It works however normally on Safari and Edge on a PC and Chrome as well as all the other browsers on mobile phones. You can see this when opening the link added below in Chrome or Firefox on PC and then click on Welcome on the menu. The same if you click for example on the facebook icon on the bottom of the page. These problems were not there all the time, they appeared recently after working normally since the creation of the site in spring last year.

Can you provide some guidance what to look for,

Thanks for your help

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

Your site doesn’t have a top bar so, I cannot identify the links from top bar can you please make a screenshot pointing that non-working links please ?

The main menu navigation works as it should and also the submenu items.

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     jelino
    Participant

Hello Radu,
    Enclosed are the screenshots of the main and social menus with an ellipse around the menu items that don’t react to clicks. Please note that this applies only to Chrome and Firefox browser on a desktop. On all other browsers and on mobile it works correctly.
    Thanks a lot for your help,
    Best regards,
    Joseph

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

This it’s not happening on theme demo, maybe you have customized the child theme with some custom styles, if you de-activate the child theme the links are clickable ?

Cheers
    R.

jelino
    Participant

Hello Radu,
    No, if I deactivate the child theme and activate directly the Sweetdate theme, the links are still not clickable.
    Best regards,
    Joseph

Radu

Hi,

I cannot reproduce your problem, https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bxo5b6iHWRMwaDBCd2FFSTFpVWM/view
    Using chrome clicking to the main menu it’s possible.

I need to know the steps to can reproduce and fix that, but if using same browser on our demo you are able to click to menu it means that a plugin or a css/php modification to your site can causes that.

Cheers
    R.

jelino
    Participant

Hello Radu,
    You have a point, maybe it’s plugin or other modification outside the sweetdate theme and it’s child theme. I will look a little further by myself and may come back later with more news.
    Best regards,
    Joseph

Radu

Ok
    Good luck and let me know
    Cheers
    R.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?