This topic has 8 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Abe.

• Author

Tagged: 

kdesign
    Participant

Hi,

where can I find a list of shortcodes and it’s atributes? Because when I’m adding a button it writes “[kleo_button title="Button text" href="" style="default" size="" ]” and don’t let me costumize. In your demo website you have listed the shortcodes but without any information..

It might be a dumb question but I’m really desperate…

regards

sharmstr

Its not a dumb question (its been discussed before) and they will be publishing them eventually. In the meantime, what I do is create a new page, click on Backend Editor of Visual Composer. Add whatever I want (in this case a button). Use the form to configure it how I want, then switch back to Classic Mode to see the shortcode.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, Please follow sharmstr suggestion. We will create a section in the documentation with all shortcodes attributes

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

webprofast
    Participant

Any update on when a list of shortcodes will be available? I like this theme a lot, but do not like VC, since I prefer to code by hand…

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi, since many people ask for this we will populate and also add the missing pages with all shortcodes available until now on our demo. If I’m right in one week will be all ok. Thank you for your waiting time.

Regards,
    Robert

webprofast
    Participant

This sounds fantastic!

designing
    Participant

Sounds good

guy_fraser
    Participant

I’m happy to lend hand with documenting stuff – if only there was a ‘social articles’ feature in my profile, I could start on it right away 😉

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi @guy_fraser, we upgraded your account to Contributor so now in WP admin – Knowledgebase you can add any article you might think will help other users.
    Thank you very much for your initiative.
    We haven’t yet created the sub-categories for each Theme but we will create a structure. Just add it to KLEO and we will find a proper subcategory for it.

Thanks again

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?