This topic has 15 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     excellins
    Participant

Hello. When a user want to reply a coment on blog post the lines are not.properly aligned. It happens also on your demo.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, i do not see it, did you resolve it?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

excellins
    Participant

No it isnt resolved the problem is still there. Try to reply on a.comment made on a blog post in your demo you will see it

Attachments:
     Laura

Hello, please check attached, it doesn’t happen for me

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Attachments:
     excellins
    Participant

Hey Laura… so sorry for coming late. It happens when a user clicks on reply to repky a user comment

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Radu

Hi,

It happens also on demo theme ?

Cheers
    R.

excellins
    Participant

Hey Radu yes I happens in your demo also. I will show u images I got from your demo theme.

Attachments:
     excellins
    Participant

https://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/blog/courses/communication-information/
    That’s the link to your demo. Try to reply the comment directly from the user “j” if u click reply under him that line shows

Radu

I will add this to bug list and in future this will be fixed.

Cheers
    R.

excellins
    Participant

Thanks Radu. Please don’t forget the bb press forum also.. When users type the contentis taken to the other side of the screen and users can’t see the other end properly. It’s the same also in your demo. If this won’t be be fixed soon pls is there another forum plug in compatible with kleo?

Attachments:
     Radu

I see, ok

BBpress it’s most popular trusted and recommended.

Cheers
    R.

excellins
    Participant

OK but please will this problem be solved soon? Bb press is not properly optimized for kleo theme.

Radu

Hi,

From what I see this it looks as it should (no bug) using iPhone 6
    https://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/forums/topic/what-is-this/

Did you see the same bug on our demo?

Cheers
    R.

excellins
    Participant

Yes this is found in your demo as well. Notice the screen shot I sent to you now.. The editor starts moving by the right and makes contents by the left not be o be seen… From the image I sent to you notice “viewing” on the top has been cut.

Attachments:
     Radu

Ok added to buglist we will let you know

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?