This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by metalmick.

• Author
     metalmick
    Participant

I have posted the short link for “testimonials” in the bottom segment of my home page. It’s working fine except for a little grey dot that appears just to the left of each quote. Any ideas how to get rid of it please? The code I’ve used is:

[/kleo_row][/kleo_section]

[kleo_section bg=”http://www.jwsafematch.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/gray_pattern.gif” centered=1 border=1]

[kleo_row][kleo_one][kleo_h2]Members[kleo_colored_text color=”#F00056″]Testimonials[/kleo_colored_text][/kleo_h2]

[widgets_on_pages id=”Show Testimonials”][/kleo_one] [/kleo_row][/kleo_section]

Abe
    Keymaster

Moving topic to Sweetdate forum

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

metalmick
    Participant

I forgot to add…. I’m using the Widget On Pages plugin bit i don’t see how this in itself would cause the grey dot!

metalmick
    Participant

Ha ha! Done it! On the Settings page for the plugin is a box marked “Enable styling (remove bullets etc)” so I checked it!

User error!! 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Little Grey Dot!’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?