This topic has 10 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Radu.

• Author
     denizalp
    Participant

Hi I use a SocialAudience plugin and it breaks theme’s button like ‘login with facebook’. I want to fix it so I contact with plugin’s support and they said it because of some class names and they said this ( http://imgur.com/JxJQvyH ) But I can’t understand it and want little more help with them but they didn’t response me. So if you can help me I would be very appreciated. By the way please write basic because my grammer is not so good.
    Also this is the screenshot of my problem: http://imgur.com/cb1wamB

Thank you.

Radu

Hi,

I’ve see that the plugins is premium and i cannot reproduce issue locally.

Can you give me the site URL, to provide you a CSS fix ?

Regards

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     denizalp
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hi Denizalp,

That plugin it uses bootstrap core classes for customize which is not ok.

I’ve made a little hack css that it allow to keep kleo original button aspect.

COPY CODE

.btn-default {background-color:transparent !important;background-image:none;}

Add the code from above to kleo-child/style.css or in theme options -> general settings -> quick CSS

Let me know if it works.

Regards

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     denizalp
    Participant

@radu

Thank you for helping me. I put the code child’s style.css file but it didn’t work.
    Do you have any other idea?

Radu

Hi,

I see, the snippet provided to you before it fixes the facebook login button from pop-up πŸ˜€

COPY CODE

.kleo-facebook-connect.btn.btn-default { background-color: #3b5997 !important; }
    .kleo-facebook-connect.btn.btn-default:hover {background-color:rgba(43,71,128,0.7) !important;}

This css snippet will fix the button from sidebar.

Let me know if it works.

Best Regards

Radu

denizalp
    Participant

Again, didn’t work. By the way facebook buttons not the only ones broken by the plugin. All buttons become broken when I activated the plugin. So the css code shouldn’t be effect facebook only, right?

denizalp
    Participant
     denizalp
    Participant

@radu Oh it works. I couldn’t see that because I didn’t clear history and cookies. I changed my browser and I see it works. But there is a liiiitle problem. Login with facebook(Facebook ile Giriş Yap) title seems stange.I think the title’s shadow color same with the title color.
    Go and look at it you see. If you can change this it will be all good.

Thanks! πŸ™‚

denizalp
    Participant

@radu also when I put my mouse over button normally button’s color become darker or lighter but now it don’t. Like I said all these are little problem if you can solve them it will be perfect but if you can’t I would be appreciated anyway πŸ˜€

Radu

Hi Deniezalp,

Use this CSS snippet for pop-up fb login button no hover effect

COPY CODE

.kleo-facebook-connect.btn.btn-default { 
    background-color: #3b5997 !important; 
    }
    .kleo-facebook-connect.btn.btn-default:hover {background-color: transparent;
        color: #fff;
        border-color: rgba(255,255,255,0.3);
        border-width: 2px;
    }

For sidebar no hover effect.

instead of this

COPY CODE

.kleo-facebook-connect.btn.btn-default:hover {
    background-color:rgba(43,71,128,0.7) !important;
    }

use this

COPY CODE

.kleo-facebook-connect.btn.btn-default:hover {background-color:none;}

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?