This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author
     koenhurtekant
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve noticed that when you get a live message, there’s a small layout issue. When you open that item from the menu the live message appears, but the second line, where the first part of the text is, shows only the upper part of the words, which is a bit weird. I guess if the area where a little larger, there wouldn’t be an issue. It’s probably set to the same height as the live notifications area, where this problem doesn’t occur. See the images to see what I’m talking about 🙂

If we’re talking about minor issues, what can also be seen in those images, the part where it says ‘see all’ (live messages) and ‘mark all as read’ (live notifications) has a different background, it would be more appropiate if it had the same styling. This only h appens when the menu is set to ‘transparent’, as is the case here, when not so, the styling is identical and there is no issue.

Not an urgent problem, but if I’m not the only one having this issue it might be worth fixing it in a future update.

All the best,

koen

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     koenhurtekant
    Participant

Apparently the ‘live messages’ attachment wasn’t uploaded, so here it is.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

Can you please provide an account with 1-2 notifications and 1-2 messages to can see how it happens on your pleasE ?

did you had checked if the child theme causes this ? by de-activating it just to test

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?