This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     kcurlsjr
    Participant

I have the Live Notifications item added to my primary menu. When viewing from a mobile device, this item doesn’t pop into the mobile menu like all the other menu items. Oddly enough, it even changes to a different icon when viewing from a mobile device (ordinarily it is a bell, but in the mobile view it switches to a solid mail icon).

Any thoughts?

Catalin

Hello,

Please send me a link to your website to be able to replicate your issue.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     kcurlsjr
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Catalin

please provide me admin credentials for this… reply as private for security reasons.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     kcurlsjr
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, We will adjust this to take the icon you set in the menu in our next theme update 2.0.

Thanks

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

Fixed in 2.0.

Closing topic

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Live Notifications Menu Item Problems on Mobile’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?