This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 years by martinomg.

• Author
     martinomg
    Participant

Hey guys,

I’ve been enjoying a lot using the theme so in this context i’ve been thinking a lot of things that could improve the functionalities or make it more versatile.

One practice that is really recurrent today is to teach inside the organizations. This is very different to other things like a knowledge base, that is some kind of an answers to-go repository.
    For example a common thing that i’ve seen is developing videos to teach any kind of important knowledge that it would be boring and not so effective to explain with text (is kinda difficult to explain sales or to use a machine with just plain text, or it could be a chunk of information). I’ve been looking for some options ready to use and found that plugins-themes like “Good LMS” that can be find on codecanyon has this already solved, so you can search classes by categories (basic search engine functions), but the most interesting is that has different sections in the same content class, so one lecture can have 2, 3, 7 or whatever amount of sections you need, with different descriptions, and even quizzes. I’ve purchased other intranet themes that has something similar just to test them, but they have user interfaces that i found annoying (for example Alliance has a really small space to place the contents). It would be cool make some people in the organization teachers, like a chief or other leadership jobs and make this kind of sectioned-content that is focused on teaching or separate contents inside a content (idk if i said this in the right way). This give plenty of options if you can link it with groups, payment or free options (if everything is free i find kind of weird to have a “free” button). With this it could be a good tool for schools or other organizations that need to teach and control the learning in some discipline with quizzes and other evaluation methods.

Well i have a lot of other related ideas about this subject so i will wait to see yours and other users comments about it.

Thank you!

ps: sorry for my english, is not my native language

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The forum ‘Feature requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?