This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by knt.

• Author
     knt
    Participant

Good day!

My problem is when i’m logged-in and i open a new tab and type localhost/mysite/ and hit enter, it will load localhost/mysite/members/ is it possible to change it into localhost/mysite/ but load activity page?

Sincerely,
    Knt

sharmstr

Can you be more specific? There are two different activity pages. The site activity page and the users activity page.

You can make the site activity page the site’s home page by setting it in WP Admin > Settings > Reading.

Or you can redirect members to their personal activity page when they try to access the site home page, but it will change the url to /mysite/members/membername.

There is no way that I know of to make /mysite/members/membername have a url like /mysite/. Buddypress relies on /members/membername/ slugs to figure out what to do.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

knt
    Participant

Hi again @sharmstr,

What i mean is the site activity page. I’ve already set it in wp admin > settings > reading.

Think of it this way. I have closed the tab for my site in the browser, but i’m still logged in. And then i visit it again by opening a new tab and typing localhost/mysite and hit enter. What page do you think will be loaded?

sharmstr

I’ve set up my site exactly like that. When I close the tab for my site and I’m still logged in, then open a new tab and visit http://localhost:8080/wp/ I am presented with the site activity page and the url remains http://localhost:8080/wp/

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

knt
    Participant

That should be it. But mine loads localhost/mysite/members/ Don’t know why this happens.

Just an added info, i have Peter’s redirect installed, and i have set 2 redirect, which is perfectly working. Neither of those 2 roles have /members/ on it.

sharmstr

I’m using Peter’s redirect as well.

Temporarily enable the WP 2015 Theme. Does it still happen?

knt
    Participant

Yes it does

sharmstr

Then not sure I can help since we’ve ruled out Kleo.

sharmstr

Have you checked your .htaccess file or cleared your browser cache?

knt
    Participant

YEs, i tried viewing my site in another browser and it’s still the same.

.htaccess file contains the standard code.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?