This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     webmaster-sw
    Participant

Good morning
    My Load More button on my Activity page has stopped doing anything.

All it does is change my URL from /activity/ to /activity/#more

I am not sufficiently familiar with the Console and Firebug tools to be able to tell what is different between my page and the KLEO demo site.

Would someone be able to provide me with a means to diagnose the problem and possibly work towards a solution?

I have left the URL in a private post below.

Thanks in advance!

webmaster-sw
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

Disable the buddypress like plugin. It breaks sites.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

webmaster-sw
    Participant

Hi @sharmstr
    I gave that a try, to no effect.

Were you able to identify anything in your Console?

sharmstr

I cant access it now since you’ve added a membership level. Give me access and disable buddypress like and any other plugin that didnt come with kleo. Let me know.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

webmaster-sw
    Participant

Hi Sharmstr
    I can’t leave Activity unlocked for long periods of time, but I can make you a user. Or you are welcome to register on your own. Our memberships are free.

sharmstr

Respond with credentials.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?