This topic has 12 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 8 years by dsniche.

• Author

Hi

There is a search option for countries.

But what about regions ?

Exemple :

A member creates a profile or wants to search for members.

He selects France.
    Would it be possible to show a sub select form for regions ?

Idem if he changes and selects United States.
    Would it be possible to show a sub select form for states ?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

PS : I know that we can edit fields via the Admin area under Users->Profile Fields
    But is it does not seem to be possible to add a region field to a parent country field …

Thx in advance for your return.

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    We have this in plan but it requires some programming to achieve that.
    We can’t say a specific date when it will be available but we’ll let you know.
    Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Great !

And thanks for reply !

Hi

Any news about the possibility to manage geographic areas (countries but also regions) ?

Regards !

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, We have added the option for City auto completion base on Country. You will need to extend this functionality if you want also for States.
    Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

samledbury
    Participant

Hi i was wondering if it is possible to search by area?

For Example: searching in an area of 25 miles of your Postcode/Zipcode or city?

Thanks

Yes, interesting suggestion samledbury.
    And sorry if I insist again, searching members by regional areas (a hierarchy by country / region / {province|departement} would be a plus 🙂
    Best regards anyway, and thx so much for the great support in time ^^

Abe
    Keymaster

We are working on a integration with a Geo location plugin what will allow searching near your or near a location. Will keep you posted 😉

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

egabillat
    Participant

In March… In April ?
    😉

Abe
    Keymaster

We planned it for March but we expect to reach April

---

dsniche
    Participant

Is this feature available yet? If yes, how do I edit the settings? If not, are you still working on it?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, GEO MY WP already integrates with Sweetdate

---

dsniche
    Participant

Thanks for the tip!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?