This topic has 35 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author
     Milada
    Participant

Hello, without translating this word, I use a plugin loco, I have read everything in a forum but I have not found an answer.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us today about translations. You’ll need to translate the below plugins to resolve these two issues you’re facing

– BuddyPress for “Groups Directory” and “All Groups”
    – rtMedia for all other highlighted items

Hope this helps,

Kieran.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Milada
    Participant

Hello, I can not find these plugins,

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

When the plugins and Loco Translate are installed find them listed under

WP Admin > Loco Translate > Plugins > rtMedia for WordPress, BuddyPress and bbPress
    WP Admin > Loco Translate > Plugins > BuddyPress

You can then open each item, select the language, sync and translate your desired strings after searching for them.

Thanks,

Kieran.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Milada
    Participant

Hello, I did exactly as I wrote to you, but the string is gone.

Attachments:
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I am going to ask my colleague @Laura to step in here and guide you as she is well versed in Loco Translate and will be able to better assist you.

They’ll be in touch either on Monday or Tuesday,

Thank you for your patience.

Kieran.

Milada
    Participant

Thank you for your quick response.

Laura

Hello 🙂 can you share access so i can check it out?

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

Always happy to help you 🙂

Milada
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Milada
    Participant

Hello,Laura

Laura

Hello, password seems invalid, please let me know 🙂

Milada
    Participant
     Laura

Attached picture of the error

Attachments:
     Milada
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, i can access now but please before anything update wordpress, theme and all plugins 🙂

Milada
    Participant

Hello Laura, anything update

Milada
    Participant

everything I have backup,

Laura

Hello 🙂 Your strings should be updated now, please try by doing to Loco Translate > Plugins > Buddypress
    and find what i not translated yet for example “Groups Directory” translate it and save.
    And for the Album, go to Loco Translate > Plugins > Rtmedia and do the same

Milada
    Participant

Thank you Laura, I do not understand,

Attachments:
     Laura

Hello, i could not find the source of the issue, so i am assigning this to a higher level 🙂

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Milada
    Participant

Hello, send me an address the ticket to a higher support level.

Radu

Hi,

Let me know the correct wp admin address the FTP works.

Waiting for those, check it before providing, I’ve tried multiple but no one works.

Cheers
    R.

Milada
    Participant
     Milada
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,

Unable to login, the next error it’s displayed directly on wp login page.

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Ticket solution
     Milada
    Participant

Hi, sory upgrade vps, now works.

Radu

Hi,

Now I’ve noticed that you are using an old Sweetdate theme (2.9.5) and meanwhile some translation issues were fixed, see the changelog

So our current version it’s 3.0 that includes new features, in the 3.0 version pack from theme forest you will find in MainFiles a folder named old with sweetdate 2.9.11 install that! and then check again the translations, also maybe you will have to press sync!

Let me know

Cheers
    R.

Milada
    Participant

Hi Radu,
    1.download 3.0 version pack
    2.open FTP
    3.open directory wp-content/plugins/themes and replace sweetdate-child and sweetdate

or ???

Milada
    Participant

Hi Radu,
    1.download 3.0 version pack
    2.open FTP
    3.open directory wp-content/themes and replace sweetdate-child and sweetdate

or ???

Radu

Hi,

1. Download the latest sweetdate pack version

2. Unzip and look and navigate to Main Files/wordpress/ Version 2.9 , there you will see a sweet date archive

3. Unzip the sweetdate.zip.

4. Then go to wp-content/themes/sweetdate

5.Upload all extract files over the existing files

Cheers
    R.

Milada
    Participant

Helo Radu, I did everything you did as you showed me but without success.

Attachments:
     Milada
    Participant

Hi Radu , I start with a http://howtogroweasy.com/ clean installation of version 3.0 to see where the problem is, I will inform you.

Radu

hi,

In 3.0 we have updated the buddypress templating logic and all language problems should be fixed

Let me know

Cheers
    R.

Milada
    Participant

1. Download the latest sweetdate pack version

2. Unzip and look and navigate to Main Files/wordpress/ Version 2.9 , there you will see a sweet date archive

3. Unzip the sweetdate.zip.

4. Then go to wp-content/themes/sweetdate and Upload all extract files over the existing files

5. Then go to themes/sweetdate/lib/bp-album/includes/languages

6. And open bp-album-en.po with po editor https://poedit.net/

7. Translate

8. Download with FTP bp-album-?.po and bp-album-?.mo to themes/sweetdate/lib/bp-album/includes/languages

ready.

Thanks Radu, work

Radu

Great,

We don’t longer use bp-album it’s an old plugin, now we are using rtMedia

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Ticket solution
Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?