This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     JulioRomero
    Participant

Hi! Since I updatet Kleo to Version 3.1.3 Loco Translation is not translating english into german anymore.. Do you know why? Before 3.1.3 the translation worked perfectly…

I already checked out Version 3.9, but the problem was the same..

By the way: In Version 3.9 you fixed something with the borders, so I would have to change 150 sites manual, so I can’t use Version 3.9…

Laura

Hello, 150 sites? did you install the theme in 150 sites or its a multisite?
    Try the SYNC button at Loco Translate language editor page, it could bring new strings.
    Please explain a bit more the borders issue 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

JulioRomero
    Participant

With sites I mean pages – 150 pages on trialo. I tried to SYNC, but it didn’t work. I upgraded now to an older version of Kleo and it works now…

And the new 3.9 Version i can’t use because I would have to fix the 150 pages by my own which would take hours….

Laura

Hello, you dont really need to update if you prefer an older version, we will be updating the theme and fixing bugs so please check the changelog 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?