This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years by FD.

• Author
     gideon1210
    Participant

How do you get the Login and Signup button to display in the sticky main menu ?

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Add this code to sweetdate-child/functions.php to have those 2 buttons in the main menu: http://d.pr/n/vd5S
    They will also show in the regular menu.

You can remove the existing ones and leave only the ones in the main menu by editing header.php

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     gideon1210
    Participant

How do you align the profile and signup to the right in the header section

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Please give more details on your requests because I am struggling and wasting time to understand what are you saying

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     FD
    Participant

Hi,

Is it possible to show “Login” and “Register” only in the sticky menu and not in the main menu?
    I still want to have the original “Login” and “Register” buttons in the upper right corner.

Thanks for the good support. 🙂

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi, You need to edit the code and add to each “li” tag this extra class: show-for-small
    So the class attribute will be like this for example: class=”menu-item show-for-small”

FD
    Participant

Hi,

I will try that.

Thank you!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?