This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     Kosiii
    Participant

How can I make the profiles of the members private in a way that when clicked on each profile it will require to log in to be able to view the profile?

With Groups or Forums I saw I can turn them to “private” to achieve this!

I want both profiles, groups and forums to be crawled by search engines.

Laura

Hello, you can try using pmpro plugin “Paid Memberships Pro” And use the membership restriction options to restrict member profiles to visitors

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Kosiii
    Participant

Hi again,
    Thats a super heavy plugin which asks users to register through that system, which I dont like.

Is there an other way to do this with out plugins? Every time a non-loged in user clicks on someones profile, or forums to get the log in form or link ?

Laura

Hello, maybe this helps? https://es.wordpress.org/plugins/private-buddypress/

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?