This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by SQadmin.

• Author
     pulla
    Participant

Hello,

I just need to remove modal login / register / forgot part and reinstall again. therefore I need to know which files are for modal login.

I have found that.

/header.php … modal html part.
    /page-parts/general-forgot-modal.php
    /page-parts/general-login-modal.php
    /page-parts/general-register-modal.php
    /footer.php

anymore pages? and which files is for facebook login?
    and I need to know which js, css files are for this modal login.

Thanks for your help.

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    That should be all files for the modals.
    There is no specific js for that, is from foundation framework and just styled in assets/styles/app.css
    Facebook login adds the buttons trough some actions and everything related to facebook is located in framework/functions/facebook_login.php
    You should not edit facebook_login.php to replace text for the buttons. Just copy the respective functions that are generating them to your sweetdate-child/functions.php if you need to.

Also the same is available with the tempalte pages. Copy the files to your sweetdate-child theme and wordpress will use those instead of the main theme.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     pulla
    Participant

I have customized login page / register page / lost password. all of them are working fine by itself.

but the problem is from modal login page.

1. Not going to login processing and goes to custom login page.
    when I put username and pwd and click login. it goes to our custom login page. I had to type username and pwd again.
    Do I need to setup / add anything for modal login action url? such as functions…

2. I have found ” lost ajax function” 646 line on function.php
    starting….
    /***************************************************
    * Lost password function – used in Ajax action
    **************************************************/

<script type=”text/javascript”>
    /* Lost password ajax */
    jQuery(document).ready(function(){
    jQuery(“#forgot_form #recover”).live(“click”,function(){
    jQuery.ajax({
    url: ajaxurl,
    type: ‘POST’,
    data: {
    action: ‘kleo_lost_password’,
    email: jQuery(“#forgot-email”).val(),
    },
    success: function(data){
    jQuery(‘#lost_result’).html(“<p>”+data+”</p>”);
    },
    error: function() {
    jQuery(‘#lost_result’).html(‘Sorry, an error occurred.’).css(‘color’, ‘red’);
    }

});
    return false;
    });
    });
    </script>

but I doesn’t really work even if I make blank email and hit send button. it is support to be showing “error message”

and I can’t find any of tags from these add_actions. wp_ajax_kleo_lost_password, wp_ajax_nopriv_kleo_lost_password

add_action(“wp_ajax_kleo_lost_password”,”kleo_lost_password_ajax”);
    add_action(‘wp_ajax_nopriv_kleo_lost_password’, ‘kleo_lost_password_ajax’);

I think it should be somewhere for do_actions.

is there any ajax script for this? I think I could miss it to add scripts as well.

3. register page
    when I put user name, name, email… it goes to register page and place each input box automatically.
    but my custom register does get the values from modal register. is there any values I need put?
    like this..
    <input type=”text” name=”custom_input1″ id=”” value=”<?php $_POST(‘custom_input1’);”/>

Please advise me how I can make it completed. it has been almost done with your GREAT THEMES and almost done.

Thanks,

pulla
    Participant

for my question 3..

<label for=”signup_email”><?php _e( ‘Email Address’, ‘buddypress’ ); ?> <?php _e( ‘(required)’, ‘buddypress’ ); ?></label>
    <?php do_action( ‘bp_signup_email_errors’ ); ?>
    <input type=”text” name=”signup_email” id=”signup_email” value=”<?php bp_signup_email_value(); ?>” />

I have found a value for email and but I can’t really find this function “bp_signup_email_value()”.

I think question 3 answer could be this function. but I can’t find it any of files.

Where is the function?

pulla
    Participant

For question2 I added ajax script and it goes to check success or error.
    but It keeps calling ” jQuery(‘#lost_result’).html(‘Sorry, an error occurred.’).css(‘color’, ‘red’);”

even if I put a right email address. it needs to call this function (kleo_lost_password_ajax) but It doesn’t. I think there is no do_action for these.
    add_action(“wp_ajax_kleo_lost_password”,”kleo_lost_password_ajax”);
    add_action(‘wp_ajax_nopriv_kleo_lost_password’, ‘kleo_lost_password_ajax’);

Where they are?

pulla
    Participant

oops question2 has been solved.
    please have a look at question 1, 3 and help me out. I will keep posting when I have any issues.

Thanks so much.

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    1. This doesn’t have to do with the modal but with WordPress way to handle incorect login. Maybe try searching more on how to keep username value when incorect login. I tried to find something but no luck
    3. If you want to add more fields to the modal and to pass the values to the registration page, the input name attribute must match the registration page field name attribute. Inspect the element on registration page and put the same name in the modal

Hope it helps

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘login’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?