This topic has 13 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 9 years by gigidesign.

• Author
     Meeekz
    Participant

I am having a terrible time with the login/register capability. I wanted this to work like your demo site, with a popup facebook registration panel.

I have linked the BB pages for login and register. I have added login and register into my topbar, however they do not show up.

I am looking at the userpro plugin to better control user profiles (http://codecanyon.net/item/userpro-user-profiles-with-social-login/5958681)

My BB site will be a membership site, but initially everything needs to be locked down except Home and Blog.

Please, what is your advice?

Mika

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Can you explain what you mean by “I have added login and register into my topbar, however they do not show up.”? Are you saying the menu items dont appear or are you saying that the login modal doesn’t pop up?

If the menu items aren’t there, make sure you have the menu you’ve named “top” configured to be your top menu. WP-Admin -> Appearance -> Menus -> Manage Locations. Top Menu should be set to Top.

If the login modal is not popping up, look for jQuery errors.

If you’d like to provide a link, that would be helpful.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Meeekz
    Participant

Thanks,

The menu name is “top”
    The login and register do not show up on the top menu/

http://10hopecommunity.com/

sharmstr

Yes they do. And they work.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
     Meeekz
    Participant

On my desktop running windows 7 and chrome, I it does not appear. See screenshot.

I tried it from my ipad and the login and register shows but not the notifications or my account?

Any ideas?

Attachments:
     sharmstr

The screenshot I attached was from win7 / chrome. My iPad isnt charged so I cant check that for you. I have no idea whats going on. Have you tried clearing your browser cache? Sorry that I can offer a solution for you. Hopefully the support team can.

umair
    Participant

Same problem with me. The login and register link does not appear in the menu even though they are added in the menu.

umair
    Participant

It does not show in Firefox for me. They do show up in Chrome.

Nettimedia
    Participant

On my websites there is not any log in menu button or log in page. How I can add log in to top menu?
    When I downloaded demo content, it gave only blank links!

sharmstr

Appearance – > Menus. Make sure Kleo is turned on in screen options (upper right hand side). Add My Account and Login to your menu. Save.

Some screenshots in this topic https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/how-to-get-the-profile-picture-in-main-menu

iamwaterboy
    Participant

there is no “login” to my Kleo option.
    I have “live notification” and “My account” only.
    I want to add the login and register to top menu.

sharmstr

Then use the buddypress menu items.

gigidesign
    Participant

I am having the same trouble. However, I noticed that the login and register links don’t show up only on the Home Page.

Has anyone have any resolution to this?

gigidesign
    Participant

For those who have not solved this problem, try this:

Go to WP Admin>Pages>All Pages>Home

Use the Back End Editor.

Scroll down and look for Top bar status under Theme General Settings section. Select default. Then Update the page.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?