This topic has 10 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     Laurent_C
    Participant

Good morning

I would like to use another login box to personalize the login

To do I use layered-popup-login-box from code-canyon and impossible to use it !

1. first I contact the plugin-developer witch try to modify his plugin to help me but no results
    2. I modify page parts, via child theme to hide popup without success login-popup- login box dont work

Question, do you use basic wordpress login form & function ?

What must I do to allow it   ?

I really thank you for your help

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

Where i can see the behavior of that plugin that conflicts with the theme ? (provide URL )
    You use that plugin to have captcha in login form ? why captcha in login form ? If you want to add captcha in the login box i can help you with that but i cannot see the usablity to use captcha on login.

Cheers
    r.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Laurent_C
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

What’s the button that triggers the pop-up ?Or how this should behave ? to appear automatically ?

Laurent_C
    Participant
     Radu

Yes i see it and the pop-up it opens, i’ve tried to login to wp admin to take a closer look but i cannot login, can you disable the captcha for login ? to can be able to login or provide directly the wp-admin login link

Cheers
    R.

Laurent_C
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,

There is no kleo problem take a look : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bxo5b6iHWRMwM3RqVXlRUW1SZmc/view

You should configure the plugin according the documentation or contact the plugin developer, as you can see it’s the same using default wp theme

Cheers
    R

Laurent_C
    Participant

Good morning;
    Probleme solve
    Thank you

Radu

Ok then

Cheers
    R

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?