This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Laura.

• Author
     randrcomputers
    Participant

Strange i cannot customize the login popup from menu login. cannot add logo or captcha. Now this should be such a simple thing to dowith login customizer plugin!

Laura

Hello, the login modal can be modified but with custom development, right now it can’t be edited at the options but it would be a good addition to the theme 🙂
    I am sorry for that, if you want i can help you customize it if you share ftp and details about the change 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

randrcomputers
    Participant

I would be very grateful if you could help! Just want to add logo uptop and captcha is all. it works on default WP login fullscreen just not the kleo popup login from menu.

Laura

Hello, please share ftp credentials or your cpanel access and i will check it out 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

randrcomputers
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, i am sorry i have tried to login but seems that the password is not valid, let me know 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?