This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     PDMuniversal
    Participant

with the new login element under neath the title it says “or create account”. Since i am going to have the register element right under the login element i want to take this off but i do not know how or if i can. Is there anyway this can be done?

PDMuniversal
    Participant

also two things. 1. the register element is not allowing users to type in the username and your full name field box. 2. the color was set to default theme colors but now it only gives me the option for black and white, while the login element does not have these coloration options at all and i need both elements to be the same coloration.

sharmstr

1 – You can edit the login shortcode settings and put “hide” for registration link.

2 – I’ve just notified the devs about this. Put this in Theme Options > General > Quick css

COPY CODE

.clear { clear:both; }

3 – Edit the login shortcode settings and add kleo-register-style-white to the extra class name field.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

PDMuniversal
    Participant

okay and as far as the register element not allowing people to enter their username and full name is there a fix for that currently or do i need to wait for a developer to fix?

PDMuniversal
    Participant

also one more thing. the search bar function is acting weird where the text that is being typed cannot be seen and when the search bar function is being used it drops down a white listing and a default colored listing right behind it and the white listing doesn’t go away unless you click the default colored listing behind it. Is this a glitch?

Thank You.

sharmstr

“okay and as far as the register element not allowing people to enter their username and full name is there a fix for that currently or do i need to wait for a developer to fix?” That was my #2 answer.

Which search bar?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

PDMuniversal
    Participant

sorry i got it fixed, but im curious if there is a way to change the color of the text that you see in the field boxes to type username name password ect.

Also do you know about the issue with the search bar and function on the header bar?

pandreas82
    Participant

Sorry, but how can we edit the login shortcode settings??

Thank you!

sharmstr

@PDMuniversal – Need to see it in action on your site.

@pandreas82
    – Bring the page up in the editor and hover your mouse over the Kleo Login Shorcode, then click the pencil.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?