This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Laura.

• Author
     cybercreative
    Participant

The login/register popup form (when you click on either of the top right buttons ‘Login/Sign Up’ when viewed on a mobile phone are non responsive and impossible to use because half of the form is off the screen and wont move. The form appears responsive on a mobile phone (iphone 4 & 5 tested) only when you click the buttons while on the Register page or blog page but no other pages. Any idea why this is, Ive deactivated the plugins one by one that I have installed/upgraded since this happened and makes no difference. Site example; TravellerChic.com.

Laura

Hello, could you share a link to your website? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

cybercreative
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     cybercreative
    Participant

A link to my website was shared? No members can login to my sites on a mobile phone because the login form has become unresponsive and only half displays on mobile phone screens. Quite strange. Any ideas? Its not a plugin issue.

Laura

Hello, could you share a screenshot? I just tested it and it shows fine, check attached
    Anyways if you still not see it right, try this in quick css or style.css of child theme

COPY CODE

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px) {
    .reveal-modal, .reveal-modal.small, .reveal-modal.medium, .reveal-modal.large, .reveal-modal.xlarge {
      width: 80% !important;
      top: 15px !important;
      left: 50% !important;
      margin-left: -40%;
      padding: 20px !important;
      height: auto;
    }
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     cybercreative
    Participant

Hi I fixed it, sorry I submitted that the ticket was ‘resolved’ yesterday.

Laura

Glad its fixed 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?