This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     ncullen
    Participant

Hi,

I have installed “WP Multisite SSO” plugin on my mutlisite network. Because of Kleo’s Ajax login it is not working and giving 500 Internal server error as below.

=========================================================

Service Unavailable

The service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

================================================

So, Is there any way to resolve the issue ?

Thanks,

Nathan

Radu

Hi,

Please update the theme to latest version 4.0.4 and the afferent plugins, you can check the plugin update status from wp-admin -> appearance -> install plugins.

If this is useless please follow these steps to enable wp debug:

•  Connect to your server by FTP
    • Look in root directory of your WordPress install and open wp-config.php
    • Search for define( ‘WP_DEBUG’, false ); and change FALSE value to TRUE
    COPY CODE
    define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

•   After this line add this:
    COPY CODE
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

WP_DEBUG_LOG is a companion to WP_DEBUG that causes all errors to also be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/ directory. This is useful if you want to review all notices later or need to view notices generated off-screen (e.g. during an AJAX request or wp-cron run).

Repeat the described actions and then check the debug.log file and let me know what error appears.

If this is useless please try to deactivate additional plugins except Visual Composer, K-elements, BuddyPress, Paid memberships pro and revolution slider.

After you have disabled the plugins try to see if the error persists.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     ncullen
    Participant

Hi,

I already have updated theme and plugins.

Here is debug log as below:

[05-Apr-2016 05:48:12 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: fbcj_members_extension_check in /nas/content/live/asg3/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-social-icons/buddypress-social-icons.php on line 11
    [05-Apr-2016 05:48:12 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: fbcj_group_extension_check in /nas/content/live/asg3/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-social-icons/buddypress-social-icons.php on line 28
    [05-Apr-2016 05:48:12 UTC] PHP Notice: bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 2.3.) in /nas/content/live/asg3/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [05-Apr-2016 05:48:12 UTC] PHP Notice: bp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 1.7.) in /nas/content/live/asg3/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [05-Apr-2016 05:48:12 UTC] PHP Notice: wp_enqueue_script was called incorrectly. Scripts and styles should not be registered or enqueued until the wp_enqueue_scripts, admin_enqueue_scripts, or login_enqueue_scripts hooks. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.3.) in /nas/content/live/asg3/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792
    [05-Apr-2016 05:48:13 UTC] PHP Notice: The called constructor method for WP_Widget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use

COPY CODE
    __construct()

instead. in /nas/content/live/asg3/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3624

I tried deactivating all additional plugins and activate one by one. It is giving error on activating WP Multisite SSO plugin.

Thanks,
    Nathan

Radu

I understand, the log is ok, no errors only warnings,

I’ve installed the plugin on my local install and i don’t receive 500 error

The plugin author says this

IMPORTANT: In order for this plugin to work properly, it MUST BE network enabled. The web server also needs to support JSONP requests.

Ask on their forum support about your problem.

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     ncullen
    Participant

Plugin is network enabled. I can login to all sites when I logged in from wp-login.php. So JSONP is working.
    Error only occurs when I try to login from Kleo login popup.

Andrei

Hi @ncullen, can you please provide us an ftp account on your site so we can investigate what’s happening under your environment ?

Looking forward.

Radu

Looking forward to hear from you

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?