This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     Admin123
    Participant

Hi

I am having this issue with refresh you are logged in. I have read thread but i could not find the solution. I have looked at my cache which i have now unchecked for registered users. ( Don’t cache pages for known users(Recommended))

However i am still having this issue? is there a way when they click on refresh; it redirects a different page rather than staying on the same page (login page)?

Thank you 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Disable object caching as well. The ‘dont cache for logged in users’ is good, but doesnt really apply in this case.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Admin123
    Participant

Hello 🙂

Thank you for responding. I am using wp- super cache at the moment and ive disabled even the plugin to see if it was the cause but nothing’s changed.

Why is it not redirecting when i do refresh?

thank you!!

sharmstr

Object caching is the most common. If completely disabling caching, even within your cpanel (hosting level) if your host has caching enbled, doesnt fix the problem, then look for plugin conflict. Disable all plugins and try logging in.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Ticket solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?