This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author

Tagged: ,

Admin123
    Participant

Hi,

I am having trouble when i log out from Kleo – it stays on the same page rather than going back to the front page, to make the user to relog again.

So it is not redirecting to the front page, instead, it stays on the same page. Could you assist please?

I have used https://wordpress.org/plugins/peters-login-redirect/ and https://wordpress.org/plugins/redirection/ – it is not doing anything. Could you advise??

Thanks

Sam

Radu

Hello,

Add this snippet to your kleo-child/functions.php

COPY CODE

add_action('wp_logout','go_home');
    function go_home(){
      wp_redirect( home_url() );
      exit();
    }

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Admin123
    Participant

Thanks Buddy!

You’re a life saver.

You made a tremendous theme by the way, we’ll definitely shout about this theme, and thanks for making life much easy!

By the way i wanted to ask something – In members page or forum page – there is a search specifically for this post of this particular page.

How can i use this search again to a different page and when do a search, it searches only for that page not for a general search?

I am doing a staff and location directory, whiles i have these in forum and members is perfect, but is there a way where i can have the same search on different pages?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

You can use this shortcode on any page you want, also you will find and configure this module in visual composer it’s named Search Form

COPY CODE

[kleo_search_form form_style="default" type="both" context="" placeholder="Search..."]

Best Regards

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?