This topic has 15 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author

Tagged: 

Orgiforest
    Participant

Hi 🙂

A question.

I have activated this capcha plugin , the pro version, and the buddypress login detects the capcha but doesn´t visualize it.

Is there any way to visualize the capcha in the login form? I suppose I have to insert a line code with the call to the capcha plugin in the login form but i don´t know how and where.

I add a doc with the pages: configuration page capcha anf login form with the message.

Thanks a lot!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Orgiforest
    Participant
     Orgiforest
    Participant

In the plugin support page, indicates this code to add:
    <?php if ( ( function_exists( 'cptch_check_custom_form' ) && cptch_check_custom_form() !== true ) || ( function_exists( 'cptchpr_check_custom_form' ) && cptchpr_check_custom_form() !== true ) ) echo "Please complete the CAPTCHA." ?>

Radu

Hello,

Please provide url.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Orgiforest
    Participant
     Radu

You need to add that code in the pop-up file the path is :

wp-content\themes\kleo\page-parts\general-popups.php

Paste your code at line 35 after </form> tag closing.

COPY CODE

< ?php if( function_exists( 'cptch_check_custom_form' ) && cptch_check_custom_form() !== true ) echo "Please complete the CAPTCHA." ?>

Let me know if it works.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Orgiforest
    Participant

Hi Radu 🙂

Thanks for you quick reply.

I add the code in line 35, but nothing, the login popup not shown.

The help about this plugins, has two parts (I copy you the literal text):

The firts:
    I would like to add Captcha to the custom form on my website. How can I do this?
    1. Install the Captcha plugin and activate it.
    2. Open the file with the form (where you would like to add captcha to).
    3. Find a place to insert the code for the captcha output.
    Insert the necessary lines:
    if( function_exists( 'cptch_display_captcha_custom' ) ) { echo "<input type='hidden' name='cntctfrm_contact_action' value='true' />"; echo cptch_display_captcha_custom() }; if( function_exists( 'cptchpr_display_captcha_custom' ) ) { echo "<input type='hidden' name='cntctfrm_contact_action' value='true' />"; echo cptchpr_display_captcha_custom() };

If the form is HTML you should insert the line with the PHP tags:

<?php if( function_exists( 'cptch_display_captcha_custom' ) ) { echo "<input type='hidden' name='cntctfrm_contact_action' value='true' />"; echo cptch_display_captcha_custom(); } if( function_exists( 'cptchpr_display_captcha_custom' ) ) { echo "<input type='hidden' name='cntctfrm_contact_action' value='true' />"; echo cptchpr_display_captcha_custom(); } ?></em>

I understand this part is your indications, right?

The second:
    Then you should add the lines to the function of the entered data checking
    if ( ( function_exists( 'cptch_check_custom_form' ) && cptch_check_custom_form() !== true ) || ( function_exists( 'cptchpr_check_custom_form' ) && cptchpr_check_custom_form() !== true ) ) echo "Please complete the CAPTCHA.";
    or
    <?php if ( ( function_exists( 'cptch_check_custom_form' ) && cptch_check_custom_form() !== true ) || ( function_exists( 'cptchpr_check_custom_form' ) && cptchpr_check_custom_form() !== true ) ) echo "Please complete the CAPTCHA." ?>

You could add this line to the variable and display this variable in the required place instead of echo “Please complete the CAPTCHA.”. If there is a variable (responsible for the errors output) in the check function, this phrase can be added to this variable. If the function returns ‘true’, it means that you have entered captcha properly. In all other cases the function will return ‘false’.

Thanks for your patience!

Radu

Please provide FTP details

Orgiforest
    Participant

Sorry, what do you need? The user and password of my FTP?

Radu

If you cannot handle with this, i can help you with implementing that captcha plugin in popup login.

If is not possible to provide the ftp details, sorry i can’t help you without to take a look closer at code.

Orgiforest
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Orgiforest
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hello,

Unfortunately, the integration of this captcha plugin needs more amount of time that i have firstly evaluated and it cannot be covered by our support team. We will consider this feature and probably include a captcha solution or plugin compability in one of our future updates.

Please let me know if I can assist you with anything else.
    Cheers

Orgiforest
    Participant

Ok, it´s a pity because I consider the capcha option a necessary option to prevent attacks.

I wait in expectation of future updates including this issue.

Thanks a lot!

pandreas82
    Participant

I also have the same issuen using this captcha plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/captcha/.

Is there any solution or I have to try another plugin instead of this one?

Regards,

Andreas

Radu

Hi guys,

Try this plugin

https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-recaptcha-bp/

Regards

Radu

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?