This topic has 13 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author
     monsurc1
    Participant

Hi,

I am using a plugin “No Captcha Re Captcha”with buddyapp theme’s login page. My site is restricted for members only.

I can see the Captcha in registration page and wp admin login page but it is missing in theme’s members login page.

When I enter user & password, it returned ‘Not selected “I am a robot” checkbox’. So, it seems the captcha is there but I cannot see it.

Please give me way out of this.

Thanks.

monsurc1
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

It’s possible to provide FTP and wp admin to can fix this live ?

if yes provide into a private reply.

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     monsurc1
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Fixed, check it.

Also this will be included in next theme update

Cheers
    R

monsurc1
    Participant

Thanks a lot.

Radu

You’re welcome

Cheers
    R.

monsurc1
    Participant

Hi Radu,

You saved me with “No Captcha ReCaptcha” by made it shown on the login page. But I found another login in page where the Captcha is not showing. The login page link is located on registration page as sign in that triggers the login page popup.

That login page did not shown up the Captcha. As a result user could not sign in from there.

Please see the attachment for clarification.

You may be fix it very easily.

Thanks you and Mary Christmas

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

Using latest theme version displays, if you had overwritten the template in child that can be a reason, try to de-activate the child theme then check again if it appears.

Try also to de-activate all plugins to check if one of them interfere in some way

Cheers
    R

monsurc1
    Participant

Hi Radu,

I confirm you that I have not overwritten my child theme after your update. I checked with your recommendations as well but no luck.

I did not test the registration page at the first stage.

You can see the registration page but some fields are inactive (weird) there. and the ‘sign in’ link appeared without the captcha.

I am on my final stage of my site. Please assist me.

Thank you

Radu

Hi,

Just check all of those options

Will be displayed, just i’ve tested

Cheers
    R

monsurc1
    Participant

Hi Radu,

I have checked those options before I wrote to you but did not worked. Anyway, I uninstalled the plugin and installed another one. Works great.

Thank You

Radu

Hi again,

Ok then, cheers
    R.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?