This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     mojsluga
    Participant

Hi,

Recently, login link created in menu -> kleo-> login does not open login modal instead it opens wp-login.php. Link has CSS class “kleo-menu kleo-login-nav”. Button with class “see-through kleo-show-login” is working perfect!

Can you please help me.

Many thanks in advance!

Radu

Hi,

I was testing the behaviour, and i’ve added the kleo default login menu item,and now i was trying to remove them and after few logins your firewall was blocking me.

We will investigate this issue during tomorrow, i think this issue has appears because of ssl or something like that.

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     mojsluga
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Andrei

Well, it seems you have some sort of wp-login.php htaccess protection that setup wrong, you should set such restriction/protection just on your wp-admin area, not the wp-login.php which is part of the login system, so your login system won’t work with it protected.

Please remove that protection and after that I can help you setup your popup. You just have to go into your menus, and from the Kleo section you have to add the “Login” link to your menu. If you already did that and it still doesn’t work then means that you have another plugin or modification that changes the menu behaviour that our theme tried to add.

Please let me know how it goes.
    Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     mojsluga
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Andrei

The default menu could not work if you have any plugins which are re-written the menu functionality and which might remove the custom output of the kleo-show-login class. You can also try to manually add that class to your menu item which should do the same.

Let me know if you manage to make it work. Cheers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?