This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Radu.

• Author
     kdomurat
    Participant

Hello 7th Queen Team,

thank you for your time!

I had issues with the login process on my website. Login in with email keeps on redirecting to the login page which makes it impossible for some users to use the platform.. could you help me to fix this issue?

Also some members are trying to post on forum but they keep getting redirected to forum page by every attempt..

Another problem is that i kept on having hundereds of registrations by bots and after unsuccessfully trying to apply the 2 step registration i just disabled the possibility to register all together until I’m going to make it work – could you tell me if that’s possible and maybe recommending how i can get help with this?

I tried to get help with fixing these issues via envato but i didn’t find anyone who could help me out..

Kind Regards, K

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

Just i’ve logged in and no redirect loop …. so normally.. did you had solved meanwhile ?

For the second issue you will have to install a plugin similar to this : https://wordpress.org/plugins/wangguard/

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?