This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Laura.

• Author
     olufemishield
    Participant

I’ve read past forum on this login issue and I noticed there was a place in theme options where you can enable private site. That isn’t on my own theme option. Alternatively I installed the restricted site access plugin as recommended in the documentation. 3 things happened.

1. First I got error that it may not work well because of my cache software

2. Yoast notified me that I am blocking access to robot

3. It redirect to wp-login page instead of the customised login page.

Kindly assist

Laura

Hello, you need to go to Appearance – theme options and then scroll to find the restrict site option, you must select login page for the restriction to work correctly. I can take a look for you if you share access

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

olufemishield
    Participant

I did already

Laura

Hello, please check attached, i have activated the restrict site access and made it redirect to login page

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     olufemishield
    Participant

Thank you Laura.
    What about the SEO issue that I get with Yoast. Its saying I’m blocking robots. I want Search engine to crawl all the pages nevertheless

Laura

Hello, well it would be an issues between those two plugins, you could try to contact their authors to ask about a workaround

olufemishield
    Participant

Ok, thank you Laura

Laura

Let me know if you need anything else 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Theme options & Demo content’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?