This topic has 35 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     sagittariusstar
    Participant

Hi, i’m using the mobile app front page.
    WHen we scroll down the logo will resize smaller and there will be a black overlay background over the logo.
    How do I make the default as the above? meaning the logo stays small with the dark overlay background?
    pls advise

Radu

Hello,

I’ve made a little CSS hack that it allows you to do that

COPY CODE

.kleo-main-header.header-normal {
        border: 0;
        box-shadow: 0 0 10px rgba(0,0,0,0.1);
        height:44px !important;
    }

.navbar-header {line-height: 44px !important;height: 44px !important;}

#header .kleo-main-header .container {height:10px !important;}

img#logo_img {
        height:17px !important;
    }

a.open-sidebar {
        line-height:45px !important;
    }

Let me know if working and it’s ok.

Best Regards

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     sagittariusstar
    Participant

Much appreciated Radu. I will test it when i go office tomorrow and let u know of the outcome

sagittariusstar
    Participant

it appears to be too small? how do i make it bigger the logo?

sagittariusstar
    Participant

I think i manage to figure out, changing from 44px to whatever size i want.

It looks ok to me now.
    However, i have another question, if i wish to use the default settings – meaning, the logo will be its original size at the initial stage, and if i use the default, it will minimize to very small. My question is how do i reconfigure the size of the minimized logo (wish to make it bigger)? Pls advise

Radu

Hi,

If you want to use the default logo size just remove that css, and if you want to adjust onlu the height of the logo go in Wp-Admin -> Theme Options -> Header Options -> Main Menu Height* change 88 to your desired height.

Best Regards

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     sagittariusstar
    Participant

thank you Radu
    IT works thank q
    Sorry one last question on the logo.
    My logo actually has a symbol + wording
    Can the minimized logo be a different logo? For the minimized version, i would like to remove the wording as it cannot be seen after all… If this is possible, how to?

Radu

Hi,

Sorry, is not possible to have this on kleo.

This future will be implemented in future.

Best Regards

Radu

sagittariusstar
    Participant

thank you

sermsak
    Participant

Helllo Radu, When i don’t upload Logo on Theme options – General Settings. The header it’s display the wording from Settings – General – Site Title. An when i upload the Logo, that wording is disappear and instead by Logo. Can i keep it both with Logo first and follow with that wording ? please see attached file. Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

This how the framework it works,

You can achieve this by placing the text on image.

Regards

Radu

sermsak
    Participant

Hello Radu, Thank you for your reply. But my requirement is different from your understanding. please see attached file. Thank you

Attachments:
     Radu

Hello,

Add this file after you unzip it to your kleo-child/page-parts ( see attachment )

Best Regards

Radu

Attachments:
     sermsak
    Participant

Hello Radu. I was already done.And after that, What should i do to change the header ? sorry. i am not the programmer. Thank you

Radu

Hi,

Sorry but i don’t understand your question, you want to revert this action back ?

Cheers

sermsak
    Participant

Helllo Radu, Thank you for your try to help. My requirement is,

1.When i upload LOGO on Theme options – General Settings. The LOGO it’s display at the LOGO position.That is Great.(please see attached file LOGO.jpg)

2.Is it possible ? For i can put the WORDING HERE (As the name of the website or the name of the company or something like that) Position : Display after LOGO (please see attached file LOGO+wording.jpg)

I am apologize in my bad first explain.

Thank you

Attachments:
     Radu

Hi,

I hope i understand correctly 😀

The file that i have you provided it allows you to have blog name right of the initial logo of your blog. As can i see from screenshots that you want to achieve.

After you login via FTP to you webserver go to /wp-content/themes/kleo-child/ create a folder named page-parts and upload there the unziped file, then you should have logo + wording

NOTE : Child theme needs to be active.

Let me know if you solved this.

Best Regards

Radu

sermsak
    Participant

Hello Radu, I was already done as you suggestion.

After you login via FTP to you webserver go to /wp-content/themes/kleo-child/ create a folder named page-parts and upload there the unziped file,

I go to Theme option/Gereral Settings. And i can not see, Where can i put the WORDING ? Please help again.
    My login credential is- cookkoo.com , username mixmind , password 287M1chompoo*

Thank you

sermsak
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hi,

The displayed text after logo image is the site title that you can set from wp-admin -> settings -> general -> Site Title

Cheers

sermsak
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,

Can you please provide me FTP to can take a look ?

Regards

Radu

sermsak
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,

Can you check now ?

For an unknown reason the file from kleo-child/page-parts/general-header-section.php is not overwriting the original file from parent, on my localhost install it works, this can may be caused by a plugin or something like that,anyways i have modified the general-header-section.php file from parent theme on next update this will be overwritten by original file from parent.

Over the next update you can replace that file with the file attached above.

The text from right side of logo is site title that can be changed from wp-admin -> settings -> general -> Site Title.

Best Regards

Radu

sermsak
    Participant

Hello Radu,

It’s work GREAT. I wish to say THANK YOU and THANK YOU very much in your help and your time.The great support team on the net.

Best Regards

Sermsak

Radu

You’re welcome,

Also don’t forget to rate our theme on Themeforest and give it 5 stars 🙂

http://themeforest.net/downloads/

Best regards

Radu

sermsak
    Participant

Hello again Radu,

After i’ve update Kleo, The wording from wp-admin -> settings -> general -> Site Title. It’s disappear. Please help. Thank you

Radu

Hi,

The Kleo theme update doesn’t modify the database content or structure, this may can be happens because a plugin conflict or something like that.

Regards

Radu

sermsak
    Participant

Hello Radu,

The issue is FIX. Thank you again

alid1988
    Participant

Hi,

On my page I am just trying to add a logo into the header via theme option but it is remaining quite small i would like to resize it, is this possible? I have tried changing the size of the image from 800×800 – 2000×1500 and other variations but this doesnt seem to affect the size in the slightest (sorry im a rookie).

Attachments:
     Radu

Hi,

Try to increase line height from wp-admin -> theme options -> header options – Main Menu Height*

Cheers

Radu

alid1988
    Participant

hi, yes i actually had already tried that all it did was increase the gap. but i figured it out by accident, it was to do with the image i made the logo background transparent in adobe and now it’s the perfect size when i re-added it. the white background maybe restricted it in some way? but it works now. THanks for taking the time to reply.

Radu

Hi,

Can you be more specific about this question ?

“background maybe restricted it in some way? ”

Provide a screenshot that pointing out modifications.

Cheers

Radu

alid1988
    Participant

It is all fixed. i edited the logo image and made the background transparent and reloaded it.

PointClickCare1
    Participant

Hi Radu,

Is there a way to change the small size of the logo when using the sticky nav?
    Where do I change the height for navbar-scrolled? Or is there a way to alter the calculation of /2?

Radu
Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?