This topic has 13 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     Bassem
    Participant

Hi,

I would like to know how to make the logo centered and under it I want to place the main navigation menu.
    Is it doable?

Regards,
    Bassem

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi, well… is a new challenge, I’m working on it and I’ll come soon with an answer.

Regards,
    Robert

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hello again, I did a little custom work for you.
    You just need to replace the three files in:

1). …wp-content/themes/sweetdate/header.php
    2). …wp-content/themes/sweetdate/assets/styles/app.css
    3). …wp-content/themes/sweetdate/assets/styles/responsive.css

Attachments here: http://d.pr/f/rbiG

ps: make a backup first of your old files

Regards,
    Robert

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Bassem
    Participant

WOW! Thank you so much .. worked like magic 🙂
    I want to thank you in person for the quick and great support ever

Best Regards,
    Bassem

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Thank you for your kindly words Bassem. Glad we could help.

Regards,
    Robert

sunny0704
    Participant

Hi,

I would like to know how to make the logo centered and under it I want to place the main navigation menu.

and I found your reply and hit that url you shared codes but I can’t find them. it’s already gone and 404 page showed up. so, would you share those codes again?

thank you.

Abe
    Keymaster

@sunny in the sweetdate theme that is not an option now without manually customizing it with css. The code will be back in about 5 minutes.

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

unfortunately those files were uploaded to droplr and now they no longer available.. I will see if I can replicate that for you. Thanks

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

@laura do you think you can help with a small css trick here to make the logo centered and menu underneath?

---

sunny0704
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, will make the code responsive for you. Please share a link to your site again? 🙂

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

sunny0704
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     raav
    Participant

Bonjour,
    Avez vous encore les fichiers?
    Merci

Abe
    Keymaster

Those files are really old and it is now not recommended to overwrite theme files.

Cheers

---

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?